The Marigold School of Early Learning is now enrolling for a spring and summer program for this year. If your child just turned three and you wanted him or her in preschool sooner, yet you were unable to find a place this late in the regular school year, please consider a small, in-home and relaxing learning environment that I am providing.
Your child can experience preschool here at Marigold first and if you’ve been on a waiting list for another preschool for this fall, then you will have the added benefit of preparing your child for a wonderful early learning future before the 2015-2016 school year starts.
Some advantages to enrolling sooner than fall:
* Your child will gain familiarity of a learning environment before the fall season.
* Your child will have an opportunity for one on one attention with the Teacher in a small learning environment.
* Your child will meet new friends and will continue to develop positive social/ emotional development skills.
* And you will have the opportunity to meet other families with a child your age too.
If you are interested in a tour you may come on Saturday May 16th, 2015 between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. You may also email or call the school number to schedule an appointment at your convenience. Marigold is open M-F from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Please make sure you call first before coming so that I can greet you properly and give you all the information you may be seeking.
Summer Program 2015
Supply Fee: $100.00 (non refundable)
Summer Program Tuition: (See Parent Handbook for more details)
* Four day option only
* The Summer Program will run the entire month of July, 2015. Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
* The 4th of July will always be counted as a holiday if it falls on a week day, therefore we will be closed on that day.
Have a happy day!