Will you embark on a learning journey for your young child?
Hello and welcome to The Marigold School of Early Learning! If you are looking for a quality private preschool with a warm home-like atmosphere, please continue reading my website. Your child may be just right for a Reggio Emilia inspired educational environment where children learn through, inquiry, explorations, planning, constructing and creating all leading into the process of learning rather than the product.
The educational philosophies followed and implemented are Piaget and Vygotsky’s respective Constructivism theories, Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence theory and The Reggio Emilia Approach to early education.
Some reasons you may consider enrolling your child in a private preschool:
* You value “Play” as a natural way in which your child questions, explores and interacts with their environment.
* A small class size with children of mixed ages (3-5) is desirable
* Comfort and warmth of a home-like atmosphere is what you have been seeking
* Along with a strong foundation of learning you want your child to have one-on-one attention from the Teacher.
* Your child will build long-lasting friendships with kindred young spirits!
* And most of all you want your child to have a childhood complete with many happy memories of early learning.
If you are interested in investing in your child’s lifelong journey of learning I very much look forward to meeting with you! Please take the time to look through my website and we can schedule an appointment to meet if you are interested in enrolling your child. At that time you will receive more detailed information about the school program and policies.
Contact Information for The Marigold School of Early Learning:
Address & Directions:
808 NW 44th St.
Vancouver, WA 98660
You can find the school if you are familiar with 39th and Columbia in West Vancouver or enter the school’s address into Google maps or any map search engine and you will find detailed directions.
School phone number: 360-597-6307 or email: email@example.com