The Marigold School of Early Learning policies:
*Please refer to the Parent Handbook for more detailed information.
- To ensure your child has time to warm up and mentally prepare for class, please make sure you arrive at 8:30 a.m. or ten minutes past. If you arrive later than this your child will lose out on the time he/ she needs to acclimate. If you are unable to arrive by 8:50 a.m. please keep your child home for that day.
- For the afternoon class please make sure you arrive at 1:30 p.m. or ten minutes past. If you are unable to arrive by 1:50 p.m. please keep your child home for that day.
- Your contract will be terminated if you are tardy for more than five sessions for the school year.
Please prepare your child’s lunch
- Please do not include candy
- Please do not pack microwavable foods. I have no appliances to heat up your child’s food. Please make sure you are packing foods you know your child will eat and is healthy for their bodies.
Slippers for school
- Please bring a pair of slippers to stay here at school or socks with grippers on the bottoms of the feet. We do not wear our shoes indoors to cut down on not only the dirt that can be tracked indoors but to keep bacteria down as well.
Late pick up policy:
*Read the Parent Handbook for more detailed information.
- Please be here five minutes before the end of class to ensure you are on time to pick up your child each class session. There is a $1.00 per minute late fee if you are here past either 12:30 p.m. for the morning session or 4:30 p.m. for the afternoon session. For example: If you are late five minutes you will be fined $5.00 and so on.
- If you are not here after a half hour of pickup time I will keep trying to reach you by phone and email. I will also contact the people you listed for emergency contacts. If no one is able to be reached and a half hour has passed since class ends I will contact Child Protective Services (CPS). So please make sure you are able to contact me if you know you will be late. If you know you will be a half hour or more late, please contact someone you know that is on the emergency list so your child can be picked up on time.
- Children worry too. They need to know that they will be cared for and not left. When they see their classmates all being picked up on time, they feel left out, nervous, uneasy and they worry that something has happened to you. So please keep that in mind. If you know you will not get here on time for pickup please let me know and contact someone on the emergency pickup list so that your child does not have to go through unnecessary stress.
- Tuition is due the first week of each month. There will always be five business days to pay tuition, M-F. Friday of the first week of each month is the last day tuition can be paid before it is considered late.
- Tuition can be paid during your child’s class session of the first week each month. Please mail the tuition check if you are unable to drop it off during your child’s class session. Please do not stop by the school to pay for tuition during off hours.
- There will be a late fee of $25.00 for tuition not paid on time.
- If there is a financial reason as to why you are unable to pay tuition on time please let me know and we can work out a payment plan. If you do not inform me of your financial issue we will not be able to work out a plan and you will be fined.
- If tuition is not paid by the due date more than once for the school year your contract will be terminated.
- Please know that I am available at any time to be contacted either by email, phone or text. During class hours it is best to call or text because I am busy with the children and will not be stopping to check email.
- Help keep the lines of communication open by always responding to communications within the week they were made. There are due dates for certain things throughout the school year and if you are not responding to my communications you may miss out on vital information that directly affects your child.
*Please read the Parent Handbook carefully when you get your registration packet. Detailed information you need to know about the school year is there for your convenience and reference.
Thank you! 🙂