Snack is served at 10:00 a.m. (This is a flexible schedule). Our snack menu is vegan, so no dairy or meat products. We serve fresh organic fruits and vegetables along with nuts, seeds, gluten-free crackers, and water.
- one organic fruit choice – banana, grapes, oranges, berries, apples and any other seasonally fresh fruit.
- one organic vegetable choice – cucumber, lettuce or spinach leaves, celery, carrots and other seasonally available veggies.
- gluten free crackers – plain crackers or animal crackers
- one healthy protein and fat – shelled and unsalted peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans or pumpkin seeds
- water – available all morning.
Birthday and holiday celebrations will include organic cookies and 100% juice with no artificial colors or preservatives. Please let me know the week before if you plan on bringing in treats for your child’s birthday celebration. If you would like to make homemade treats and bring a tasty beverage you are more than welcome to.
We will not have commercial decorations or toys for birthday or holiday celebrations. The children will make a special artwork for the birthday friend.
Heidi, The Marigold School of Early Learning