To become a part of the Marigold community please follow along with a few steps this way.
- The first path to take is reading through The Marigold School of Early Learning website. This will enable you to become a little familiar with the school.
- The next pathway is really up to you. In modern times we literally have information at our fingertips with smart phones, tablets, computers, etc. Please take time to research and learn about early learning approaches and philosophies. Have a clear idea of what type of program you want your child’s first experiences to be. There are multiple university preschools, and parent blogs that discuss in depth preschools and early learning programs. It doesn’t matter if they are not located in this state, they still will provide you with valuable information and help to narrow your options.
- You may need to take a detour to explore local preschools or childcare centers so you are well informed of all the early learning options availabe to your child. Once you have done this, you may find the path back to Marigold.
- This will lead you to an email discussion where your child’s needs and your early education goals are discussed. During this pathway you can inquire about the program and anything else that you think of that pertains to your child’s educational journey. Please note that the teacher’s time is as your time is, valuble, so do not contact the school unless you have a strong desire for your child to become a member of this small, happy, creative, and warm community.
- The last pathway is for you to decide whether you want to join The Marigold School of Early Learning. If you are seriously interested, then scheduling a tour is the last step before the actual enrollment process.
Children must be potty trained by age three to join.
Marigold is a preschool, not childcare.
Opens Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 12:30 p.m.
*School Phone Number: 360-597-6307
808 NW 44th Street
Vancouver, Wa 98660
Please include any questions you or your 3, 4, or 5-year-old child may have as well. I look forward to hearing from you and your child.
Please contact The Marigold School of Early Learning if you have followed the above pathways and would like to become a member of our happy little community!
For information about WA state’s Early Learning and Development Guidelines just click the link below.
One thought on “How to become a Marigold”